Wednesday, May 06, 2009

iPhone Camera.app vs Photos.app

I prefer Camera.app instead of crappy useless Photos.app in the iPhone.

Why?

Okay. It happens to me. I'm on the iPhone, in the middle of taking photo and want to upload it instantly via mail. No problem. Open Camera.app. Take photo. Close and open Photos.app. Choose the photo. Email it.


You can email photos without quiting Photos.app & Camera.app

But suddenly something else is happening and I need to take new photo. I can't! Because it's in the middle of emailing progress. I have to wait till it finish and jump to Camera.app. By the time it's emailed, the moment has gone.


Left, Camera.app with camera icon. Right, Phones.app without

With Camera.app, you can take photo, email it and turn on the camera right in the middle of uploading progress. Just click the Camera icon on the top right screen. In Photos.app, this icon is missing.

So is there anyway to delete this Photos.app in my iPhone?

No comments: