Tuesday, August 05, 2008

From AppStore : I Am Rich (and Stupid)



Ada software baru release berjudul : I Am Rich.
Harganya? US$ 999.99 (software AppStore termahal setelah MyAccountsToGo US$ 499)
Gunanya? Pamer jadi orang kaya.

Ini quote dari AppStore :
The red icon on your iPhone or iPod touch always reminds you (and others when you show it to them) that you were able to afford this. It's a work of art with no hidden function at all.

Able to afford this stupidity?? A work of art??? Mengatas namakan seni dan melecehkannya :P

Gue ngga ngerti kegunaan (yang masuk akal) dari software ini. Lihat screenshot-nya sendiri tidak menunjukkan sebuah program yang advance - senilai harganya. Dengan jumlah segitu, gue mending beli software grafis dari Adobe sekalian.

Asli ngga habis pikir :P

UPDATE :
- TUAW's Robert Palmer wrote this stupid app. I have the same concern with him, I wish that I will not accidentally press the "BUY APP" button and drain my credit card for nothing. Apple, do something for this stupidity, please. It's just make the AppStore looks stupid as this app.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hihihihi, ini salah satu gimmick gagal! Emangnya orang kaya itu bodoh!